Monday, June 20, 2005

a sorta mission statement (here with you)

Greetings!

After much fluffing around and the setting up of a couple of other (totally unused) spaces, I have taken a potentially decisive step and sat down to actually write a first entry.

This blog will not be a diary of my life, hopes, fears, dreams or such like. I have never been a diarist, and, whilst I am widely held to be narcissistic (there you go! a snippet of autobiography!), I really don't feel an urge to share my so called life (see - allusions to pop culture! kick arse!) with the blogging community.

What I do wish to share is my hopefully acerbic and witty commentaries about pop culture. This at the very least means posting some of my magazine columns, articles and reviews. Hopefully I'll get off my arse and write some other stuff too (or maybe just post some links or something), but there are no promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home