Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Make your vote count


I'm tired of all the nonsense about how Idull this year has had the best selection of talent ever. Frankly, it's been a beigefest to make even last year look good. Bobby Flynn might have been the most interesting thing on offer, but he was still a fundamentalist Christian STING IMPERSONATOR who looked distinctly like the kid from Mask*, but without Cher as an accessory. And frankly, a Bob Mackie gown or two might have been of use.

Being a lefty whinger from way back, I'm used to being able to express my discontent with the candidates on offer by excercising a 'no candidate' vote. Since the powers that be at Network Ten are unlikely to offer such an option, I'm taking matters into my own hands.

TEXT "NO CANDIDATE" TO 191010 after next week's show.

Let them know that it's time to give up.

* I forget whose observation this was, but it wasn't mine, sadly.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww c'mon - Jess is alright!

11:04 AM  
Blogger weasel said...

God, you'll settle for anything remotely diva-like won't ya? I'm sorry, but constant Brandy-esque caterwauling just won't fucking cut it. Look at her song choices - tedious in the extreme. Her vocals are inconsistent too, even if there is some power to her voice.

She's adorable and sweet and I wish her well, but she's frankly only fit to replace Kate La Douche as a young diva. 'Crazy in Love' was her last chance, and she blew it.

1:52 PM  
Blogger comicstriphero said...

-->NO COMMENT<--

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home