Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A whole new world

A new fantastic point of view.

This blog will be on hold for a while, as I give www.samesame.com.au some lovin'.

Before I depart though, let me just say I WAS RIGHT.

I'm listening to a promo of the Young Divas album (before I interview them tomorrow - look for it on samesame) and looky here... You'll Never Stop Me Loving You... just as predicted.

Shame they didn't do 'You Think You're a Man', but basically the whole album is gay enough that they could have.

Like the predictable faggot I am, I'm loving it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lumpen said...

Should I change the link on my blog to your Same Same account?

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did the interview go?

12:35 PM  
Blogger weasel said...

yeah lumpen, that's probably wise for now, cheers.

interview went well tom - check the article on samesame...

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home