Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A question...




Now that Darren Hayes has married the man of his dreams, does he still "believe that trust is more important than monogamy"?

I hope so. Anyway, his official statement is quite nice.

I am always so amused that anyone thinks there was ever a doubt about 'our Darren' (mental note: find out his husband's name so as to make revolting 'Kurbans' style couple nickname).

Even when he had a female wife he oozed faggotry.

Even Savage Garden's first album had the lyric "dancing to Madonna then you kissed me". I mean where was he meant to be dancing to Madonna in the mid-90s? It's not like the remix of 'Don't Cry For Me Argentina' was a hit in RSL clubs now was it?

8 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

Richard Cullen, according to your link, so I'd be going for "Dullen".

11:12 AM  
Blogger weasel said...

I heart you Zoe.

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weasel,
I think you'll find that "Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me" was from "Chained To You" from our second album, not the first. The song was from Ray of Light as I recall telling someone in an interview.. an album that I modelled "The Tension and the Spark" on, but really it didn't end up sounding anything like it due to my lack of William Orbit and originality.
I wish I was Madonna. At least now I have an English husband. Cone bra here I come.

8:18 PM  
Blogger weasel said...

Whoevere you are Dullen, that is brilliant.

I had been intending to post such a correction... I had for some reason thought 'Chained to You' was one of the 8 singles from their first album. Still, the point stands...

Meanwhile, SMH didn' print my letter on this 'issue'. Bah.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Lumpen said...

Damn you for making me look at the Darren Hayes website.

5:43 PM  
Blogger g-squared said...

Weasel, I assume you've seen this on popbitch:-
Gorgeous gay David, the favourite on Big Brother Oz, had sex with Kate Moss when he was modelling in London, and in his "straight" phase.

Any comment from Australia's pop culture guru? Who is this David anyway?

2:50 AM  
Blogger weasel said...

Yes, actually G-squared... I responded to the popbitch mailout asking if they knew that he's also a member of the National Party and a total fucktard.

He is really fucking annoying. Check bigbrother.com.au if you want more info.

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI, instead of "Kurbans", isn't it "Keihole"? Or K-Hole?

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home