Saturday, June 10, 2006

You need to buy this

My single favourite pop song of the last few years has finally garnered an Australian release. 'The Show', which featured on the second Girls Aloud album, What Will the Neighbours Say, was inbcluded as a bonus track on the Australian release of their latest album Chemistry and has now been released as a single.

Here's a sample of why I love this song:

"Shoulda known, shoulda cared
Shoulda hung around the kitchen in my underwear
Acting like a lady
You shoulda made me
Shoulda jumped a little higher
Shoulda fluttered my mascara Like a butterfly
Instead of being lazy
It woulda saved me"

So, as you can plainly seem its better late than never. Now go buy!

NB. This is the British single cover because I can't find a high quality image of the Australian one. I like the UK cover better anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home