Thursday, May 25, 2006

About 66 cents (AU) worth of songwriting genius



50 Cent has just won a prize for songwriting.

Rather than comment, I've elected to provide some examples of his award winning oeuvre.

From Candy Shop:

"Isn't it ironic how erotic it is to watch em in thongs
Had me thinking 'bout that ass after I'm gone
I touch the right spot at the right time
Lights on or lights off, she like it from behind"

From 21 Questions:

"And in bed if I used to my tongue, would you like that?
If I wrote you a love letter would you write back?
Now we can have a lil' drink, you know a nightcap
And we could go do what you like, I know you like that"

From Disco Inferno:

"U see me rollin, you know wot I'm holdin, I'm about my paper, yeah.
Nigga I'm serious, I ain't playin', I'm embeded in ya brain, I'm off the chain."

From Ghetto Quran:

"That first verse is just a dose of the shit that I'm on
Consider this the first chapter in the ghetto's Quran"

On the bright side, he is the person who said "I love you like a fat kid loves cake"...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bedazzler said...

two words: Nigga, please.
Do I win an award for that?
Ugh.
What was it, The Magilla Gorilla Memorial award?
Now, Lil Kim is someone who should win awards for her lyrical genius, anyone who can rhyme floozy asses with jacuzzi molasses, is alright in my songwriting book.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home