Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The joy of washed up celebrities II


I'm a little slow off the mark writing about It Takes Two, I know, but I couldn't face the prospect of watching it. The hilarity of last ditch attempts by Punani and Guy Sebastian to save their careers (although perhaps Guy could form Young Divos with Millsy, Levi and Courtney Murphy) is admiteddly appealing, but the whole thing is a bit too Singing With the Stars for my liking.

So I was all set to ignore it until I chanced upon the news that Wendy Matthews is on the show.

I can't quite decide if that is hilarious or genuinely sad.

The poor love. I thought that it would rain, on the day she went on a TV show.



PS. The website for the show seems a tad optimistic...

"The legendary singer and former Young Talent Time performer and journalist/broadcaster Karen Knowles and Richard Zachariah hit the floor next with the swing tune, What Now, My Love? Richard brought out all the suave moves and their peformance was welcomed by the studio audience who went wild!
The judges seemed to be won over too!
Scores: Marina 4, James 4, Amanda 4, Ross 4 "

(Those scores are out of 10)

1 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

wendy matthews?! who next, jenny morris? debbie gibson? juanita coco?

oh, i forgot - it wasn't just juanita's career that died...

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home